beer rating (subjective of course)

Post any questions related to MiniBrew Brew Packs here.
Jonny
Reactions:

Hi Minibrew Fans,

I was looking for some user-reviews of the different brew packs on the web but did not find a lot. So I was wondering if this would be a good place to share just some reviews or ratings regarding the finished beer? I know taste is very subjective but I would love to hear about Your favorite brew packs.

Here is a little start, rating from 0 to 5 like on ratebeer.com or other beer rating websites. I only rate what I have brewed for myself at home:

Get to the Hoppa 2/5
Wiltenburg Weizen 3/5
Wiltenburg Lager 1/5
Wingman Robin 5/5

The Wingman Ale was my favorite by far. What about Your experience?

best regards

Jonny
Géraud
Reactions:

Looking forward to the wingman Robin. I brewed it a few weeks ago, very promising by smelling at the result. But undrinkable so bitter.
As I had this problem once before with a hazy dazy I contacted MB. And as suspected most likely my dry hops had oxidation (the normally not that important beta acids if I understand correct turn into a nightmare) in the package as I still had the old brewpacks.
I now Replaced the MB hops with fresh ones for dry hopping a new brew (but old brewpacks) hazy dazy.
And super service from MB as they replaced my bad brews with new brewpacks.
Géraud
Reactions:

PS: In the new brewpacks the hops are sealed in CO2, to minimise the oxidation (I was told by MB)